This page will list all shortcuts that you can run on a Windows Run Command.
Start Button > Run >
- \\sccm03\macs – opens up MAC address list for computer identity
- printer – Find Oxy’s Printer Driver page
- \\oxynet\netlogon\sayhola – Remap Network Drives on a Computer
- gpupdate /force – to force resync the Group Policy parameters
- ppg – creates randomized secure password
- admincheck – checks to see if you have Admin rights on the computer
- gooffice2016 – Installed Office 2016, Uninstalls older versions of office as well.
- go2x – Installs Parallels Client
- gooracle – installs Oracle
- gobanner – installs Banner
- shell:autostart – Opens startup folder that will open upon Windows Starting after login.
Windows 10 startup folder location
The Current Users Startup folder in Windows 10 is located at: